Nuffnang

Monday, November 8, 2010

HAVE A NICE DAY

Time bersiap-siap nak ke opis
Best dengar lagu ni tapi ada touching
Jangan sedih-sedih ya
Senyum sokmo
Baru nampak nice day!


Sedikit lirik lagu Just a dream Nelly


If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything.
I said, if you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.
And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything.

Didn't give her all my love, I guess now I got my payback.
Now I'm in the club thinkin all about my baby.
Hey, she was so easy to love. But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough.

I'm goin through it every time that I'm alone.
And now i'm missin, wishin she'd pick up the phone.
But she made a decision that she wanted to move one.
Cuz I was wrong.


Layanzz guys lagu ni
Hidup mesti diteruskan...

No comments:

Post a Comment